Welcome to my silly little blog! I'm ballerinaduck, though I also go by arctic_hare at Mark Does Stuff and AO3. I'm a white bi cislady from America, and if you want to know more about my fandoms and what I post, check out my About Me page. I also write Princess Tutu fanfic, which you can find in the list below, so kindly organized for me by my dear friend moelskerdeg.
PSD - what the hell is this and how do you make it
I’m pretty sure everybody came across something like “I added my PSD”, “I used this PSD” in any tutorial and nobody ever explains what the hell is that. Even more, there’s a whole trand of making PSD packs of any kind for any show. As I’ve noticed, any photoshop blog turns into a PSD pack den sooner or later.
So let me show you what PDS is.
LONGER DOMESTIC MEME SEND ME SHIPS
Collating all the domestic ship memes together into one post, send me a ship and I’ll tell you:
- Who’s more dominant:
- Who’s the cuddler:
- Who’s the big spoon/little spoon:
- What’s their favorite non-sexual activity:
- Who uses all the hot water:
- Most trivial thing they fight over:
- Who does most of the cleaning:
- What has a season pass on their dvr/Who controls the netflix queue:
- Who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working:
- Who leaves their stuff around:
- Who remembers to buy the milk:
- Who remembers anniversaries:
- Who cooks normally:
- How often do they fight:
- What do they do when they’re away from each other:
- Nicknames for each other:
- Who is more likely to pay for dinner:
- Who steals the covers at night:
- What would they get each other for gifts:
- Who kissed who first:
- Who made the first move:
- Who remembers things:
- Who started the relationship:
- Who cusses more:
- What would they do if the other one was hurt:
- Who is the dirty talker:
- A head canon:
I interrupt my frequent unhappy rants about my low self esteem, panic-inducing lifestyle and all the ways fandom craps on itself to bring you ducklings in dresses made of cupcake papers. Ok. You need this. Shut up and accept that you need this.
Italian contemporary artist Livio Scarpella series ‘Ghost Underground’ (Bless Soul / Soul Damned) : Inspired by the works of Rococo sculptor Antonio Corradini’s (1668-1752) veiled ladies.
These are unreal.
fantasy; a HEXWOOD fanmix
a.o. | the presets
earthbound and down | michael giacchino
earth | sleeping at last
fantasy | ms mr
one simple idea | hans zimmer
you know what you are? | nine inch nails
sorrow | the national
heal | tom odell
exogenesis symphony part 2 | muse
the greatest story never told | murray gold
cry little sister | gerard mcmann
big love | fleetwood mac